Morley-IAS is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of Fire Alarm Control Equipment and Systems. We supply our products to professional and qualified fire alarm installers who will design and install a complete system for a building as well as providing commissioning and maintenance support. To ensure that our equipment meets the demands of all our customer’s world-wide, Morley-IAS offers a flexible, extensive product range, offering many variants tuned precisely to our customer’s requirements, as you would expect from a world-leading manufacturer.
Founded in 1952, Fire-Lite was the first company to introduce addressable fire alarm systems to the market. Today, Fire-Lite is the leading manufacturer of low-to-mid sized fire alarm control communicators, remote power supplies, annunciators and voice evacuation products.
MORLEY IAS – INTELLIGENT ADDRESSABLE CONTROL PANELS
DXc – Control Panel
1. DXc1 One loop Fire Alarm Control Panel (Model : 714-001-112)
2. Dxc2 Two loop Fire Alarm Control Panel (Model : 714-001-222)
3. Dxc4 Four loop Fire Alarm Control Panel (Model : 714-001-242)
ZX – Control Panels
1. Zx1se single loop control panel (Model : 722-001-301)
2. Zx2se 1-2 loop control panel (Model : 720-001-301)
3. Zx5se 1-5 loop control panel (Model : 721-001-301)
ZX- Internal Expansion Modules
1. Loop driver card for Morley-IAS protocol, 460mA.(Model : 795-072-100)
2. RS 485 Communication module.(Model : 795-004-001)
3. Internal Printer Module(Model : 795-051-001)
4. RS 232 Communication module.(Model : 795-005)
FIRELITE INTELLIGENT ADDRESSABLE CONTROL PANELS
50-POINT FIRE ALARM CONTROL W/BUILT IN DIALER MS-9050UDE – 50 Pt Addressable panel, supports 50 modules or detectors in any combination.
9200UDLS: 198-POINT FIRE ALARM CONTROL W/BUILT IN DIALER MS-9200UDLSE – Addressable Fire Alarm Control,198-Points on One Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) Loop, 24VDC, Export, 220 volt.
9600: 636-POINT FIRE ALARM CONTROLSMS-9600LSE – 318-point addressable Fire Alarm ControlPanel, one SLC loop. Includes 80- character LCD display, single printed circuit board, and cabinet.